Hindulwali-Khwaja Gharib Nawaz (R.A)
Symptoms of Black Magic
Black magic puts a block on a person's wisdom and intelligence and all efforts to solve the problem go fruitless. One feels a mental block, gets disturbed sleep with bad dreams, and negative thoughts. The person or persons might do something or go through many actions and cannot give reason why they have done what they did. There is no reasoning behind their actions. They will get angry without reason or justifications with people they love and care for.
These people on whom the black magic spell is put will feel that they are not getting their due and can achieve much more. They will feel suffocated & restless in all circumstances. They are never at peace and they will remain depressed, with lack of enthusiasm or desire to live & rise in life.
Symptoms of Black Magic: Beginning Phase
- Feeling like you have hit a brick wall; as if life stopped at a certain point in the recent past.
- Sudden illness- fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, can't get out of bed/too sick or too tired.
- Intense Depression, sudden (Disinterest in those things that make you happy/family, hobbies, etc.)
- Hopelessness about moving forward in life, as if you can't physically continue because you don't have the strength.
- Fear and Panic
- Increase of irritation and Anger, if not typically a part of your personality
- Hazy thinking, forgetfulness.
- Feeling generally imbalanced, not feeling "yourself".
- General malaise, unwellness, fatigue.
- Extra stress in your body, tightness in certain areas, neck and shoulders is common.
- Chills and goosebumps.
- Sleep is interrupted, unrestful.
- No recollection of dreams/occasional nightmares.
- Thirst at night.
- People reacting to you in a strange way; your good intentions become misunderstood.
- Things stop going as you expect them to; they turn sour.
- Sudden minor accidents within a short period of time.
- You sense other people may not want to be around you.
- Conflicts and confrontations arise unexpectedly, people seem to be acting strange toward you.
- Career problems, including a block in the influx of money.